The following errors may be encountered during backup or daily admin or any acitivities between DS-Client and DS-System. Typically multiple line errors:
1. Synchronization stopped: Lost connection to DS-System
2. Restore stopped: Lost connection to DS-System
3. Admin process stopped: Lost connection to DS-System.
4. Admin process stopped: Lost connection to DS-System.
5. Backup stopped. Lost connection to DS-System
Socket has been shut down
Failed to send buffer. (DSClient.dmp)
Socket is not connected
Software caused connection abort
Connection reset by peer
1. Issues with Network connectivity to buffer location
2. Firewall blocking the connection
3. No proper permissions / rights to buffer location
4. The TCP Socket buffer might have been changed.
5. WAN port is set to half duplex but the carrier requires full duplex.
1. Make sure connectivity between DS-Client and DS-System is reliable
2. Check firewalls settings
3. Assign the DS-System user right to access the storage location
4. Adjust TCP Socket Buffer: DS-User/Setup/Advanced tab, Category: Comunication > parameter > TCPSocketBuffer. Set to a bigger value (multiple of the default one) OR limit the upload speed from DS-User/Setup/Bandwith Throttle... to a specified value based on the ISP upload limitation
5. Set the WAN port to full duplex