From the Infrascale Dashboard, administrators are able to monitor and manage their backups at a device level.
How do I get to the Devices page?
Login to the Infrascale Dashboard, mouse-over the 'Manage' menu item and select 'Devices'.
What can I do once I get there?
- Mass Actions
- Run backups for ALL or selected devices
- Upgrade the Online Backup & Recovery (OBRM) software for ALL or selected devices
- Device-specific Actions
- Run a Backup
- Upgrade the to the latest version of the Windows OBRM
- Configure Backup Jobs
- Change/Add a File/Folder Policy
- Configure Advanced Folder Backups
- Configure Baremetal Backups (requires a baremetal license and Shadow Protect to be installed).
- Wipe Device
- Wipe Data - removes all data from the machine that has been selected for backup to the Infrascale Cloud
- Wipe Device - renders the drive unbootable and removes all data
- Navigate to the Account Summary Page
- click the account username in the Account column
- See current connection status
- See total data backed up to the Cloud from this device
- See Location
- See the Operating System
- See the last backup date
- See the OBRM installation date