- How to add a mailbox, SharePoint site or OneDrive personal site to be protected
1. In the NOC > DS-Client > Cloud Management System
2. Select the correct domain
3. Put a tick next to the desired account.
4. Click reschedule backup set
- How to modify the scheduled day and time for the O365 backups to run
1. Change the tick boxes to match the days you want the set to run.
2. Use the time box to determine start and end of the backup.
3. Click reschedule backup set
- How to add, modify or remove cloud credentials used for the O365 backups
1. Go to the Cloud Credentials section
2. Input the username and password for the new account
3. Click Add
4. If there are more than one> Redistribute Credentials
5. Click reschedule backup set
- How to remove a mailbox, SharePoint site or OneDrive personal site from being protected
1. Untick next to the desired account.
2. Click reschedule backup set
*NOTE: this does not delete the data already held in the cloud*
- How to view unscheduled backup sets using the NOC
1. In the NOC go to DS-Client > Configuration
2. Select Customer
3. Open DS-Client
4. Backup Schedules
5. Click the number
6. You will see all of the backup sets that are unscheduled
*NOTE: these are backup sets that are no longer protected but the historic data is still held in the cloud*
- How to delete the O365 data held in the cloud
1. In the DS-Client, highlight the user
2. Go to Sets > Delete > Remove Backup Set
3. 'Y' to Confirm
WARNING - THIS PROCESS IS NOT RECOVERABLE. ANY DATA DELETED VIA THIS METHOD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE SALVAGED.
*NOTE: This must be done via the DS-Client, if your using a hosted DS-Client then Service Request ticket must be raised*