An administrator for a cloud service provider may need to migrate settings from one Zerto Cloud Manager (ZCM) to a different VM.
In order to migrate the settings from one ZCM to another VM, follow these steps:
1. Stop the ZCM service on ZCM A.
2. Copy ZCM.sdf from C:Program Files (x86)ZertoZerto Cloud Manager on ZCM A.
3. Install ZCM on ZCM B.
4. Stop ZCM service on ZCM B.
5. Replace ZCM.sdf in C:Program Files (x86)ZertoZerto Cloud Manager on ZCM B with ZCM.sdf from ZCM A
6. Start ZCM service on ZCM B.
Note that this procedure is not supported as a means of backup and recovery for an individual ZCM instance.
ZVR 3.0 and greater