During installation, a VRA is created with the name convention "Z-VRA - host_name".
It might be desired to rename the VRA VMs to something more identifiable by the administrator.
Changing the VRA name will have no effect on Zerto Virtual Replication:
1. Open vSphere client VMs and Templates view
2. Right-click on the selected VRA -> Edit Settings
3. A "Confirm Dialog" window will be presented, as the VRA VM is managed by Zerto - click "OK"
4. Navigate to the "Options" tab and change the Virtual Machine Name to the selected name.
5. Click "OK" to save the changes.
6. The VRA name change will be reflected to Zerto GUI - the VRA, with its new name, and can be seen under the setup tab