The message is visible in the DS-User event log (step 2 granular restores or backups for emails sets using DS-MLR), the restore might appear as hanging.
The backup set credentials is not specifically added to the local Administrators group on the DS-MLR computer.
stop the restore (it may require DS-MLR service restart);
- add the DS-MLR service account to the local Administrators group on the DS-MLR computer.
- restart DS-MLR service
- restart the DS-Client service
- open DS-User and connect to the DS-Client
- In DS-User > right click on the backup set > Properties > Share > Connect As, place there the ds-mlr service account (you may need to put in the 'from' field the domain name), re-type the password and save the change.
- perform the step 2 granular restore or backup (if the message was reported during such activity for an emails set configured with DS-MLR).