As a dr2cloud customer, you'll have a login to the dr2cloud Dashboard.
When you configure an dr2cloud Appliance, you'll be presented with the option to register your Appliance to your dr2cloud Dashboard for easier access.
1. Login to the Dashboard
Use your dr2cloud Admin credentials to login to the Dashboard.
If you have forgotten both your username and your password, contact support.
2. Under the 'Manage' Menu, Select 'Appliances'
At the top of the Dashboard is a horizontal menu bar. Mouse-over 'Manage' then select 'Appliances.'
3. Select "browse/recover" under the Primary or Secondary Appliance you'd like to access
The left side of the screen will show all connected Primary Appliances.
The right side of the screen will show all connected Secondary or Cloud Replicated Appliances.
Select "Browse/Recover" under the appliance you'd like to access and you'll be logged into the respective management console.
Primary vs Secondary Appliances - What's the difference?
The dr2cloud Appliances can be setup to work as pairs for additional redundancy and recovery options.
Most of your setup and management will be performed on the Primary Appliance and the Secondary Appliance is used for Cloudboot or Recovery back to your Primary.
The Primary Appliance is what is setup to protect devices on a particular network.
- How to configure a client for the dr2cloud Appliance
- How to configure a DR Image Backup on the dr2cloud Appliance
- Configure replication and spillover settings
- Local Boot VMs on your Appliance
The Secondary Appliance is the replication target for the primary, and can be in the dr2cloud Cloud or to another Appliance.
- How to Cloud boot your VMs
- How to Recover VMs from your Secondary to your Primary